Saturday, October 23, 2010

Feeling down but have to staying on=(

Life get so frustrated this month.Life is suffocating me.Assignment,project,test,people and all.Getting tired,getting frustrated.Though am glad that i finished my Extended essay and my Tok essay,but thinking about the results that i produced,it not that satisfying!I dont like doing but i had to do.HHUHH.Everyday deadline,deadline and deadline.Will it end up with DEAD line??

After all,that not that bad.The most irritating problems,the most damn thing that i do not like to figure all the things out would definitely people.I do not like problems related to people.I do not like to think about why people behaving in weird way and why people can changed in such a short time.HUHU.people!!!How can people be so nice to you and the next day turn out to act in stranger way,seem that you are not friend before this.How can i get tired and frustrated when looking at certain people and think what they do seem childish.Cant they grow mature.Is so lame people with all your lame jokes.But it seem so fine before this.Am i the one that change or you are the one that change??

so many thing happened that make me sometimes feel like staying alone,reflecting on the things happened!Everything so sudden.Why must all thing relate to me???it is indeed true that the strongest person will also cry when meet with all the obstacles.Hope all will get over soon.Am getting tired but am forcing myself to laugh.Such a pathetic thing it would be.But am trying!

5 comments:

  1. kong kong~ for now i wonder y i feel the same~ haha, the way u describe people indeed are true =]
    just like u say, down but gotta stay on =] be strong DUDE! haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. dears...i oso feel de same..ere de ppl makes me cry...frustrated like omg...odo im in de claz..but i feel so alone...haiz

    ReplyDelete
  3. actually i face the same prob too but not as serious as you all lahh. some girls in a gang used to give me warm smile everytime they saw me, but one day duno why they just ignore me when they meet me~ but then how? you cant manipulate them right? so you also ignore them lah, if there's any misunderstanding, they will know the truth after they know who you really are. they are ppl like 'batu api', like to affect others friendship, but we cant do anything, this is life. dont be affected by those ppl and be tough kong! don forget that we ll always there for you! =))

    ReplyDelete
  4. as you blog title says "life is about love, care and challenges" right? cheer!

    ReplyDelete
  5. kitt,shu han and siow chin:thank people!!you all are so sweet=)erm.yess.gotta staying on .yes.you all are right.though sometimes might feel alone,we cant manipulate them so just ignore them.but sometimes is so hard to ignore them as you have to face them everyday.day in day out.erm..maybe i bit moody that time.try to kan kai yi dian=)

    yess.life is about love care and challenges!thank again my frenz.

    ReplyDelete