Sunday, September 27, 2009

I marry ji chun xi???

Damn hilarious and funny dream..
It was so real..i feel so great..
I marry to ji chun xi..
hahahhahahaha
maybe i watched ming zhong too much already..
ermmm...marry him???hahaha..
it started lik this..in front part i cant remember already..
Starting from behind..the venue is the place convent situated..
but the school don't know what name..
that day i found out i was pregnant..1 and half month..
I was finding the chances to tell him..
but no chances..then lik usual i walked to the back of the school to wait for bus with other friends..
Suddenly ji chun xi also coming out..standing far a bit from us..
Then all my other friends were so high and keep on talking bout him..
as for me,i take this opportunity to tell him..i signal him to go into the school and he obey..
Everyone there like woowww..
hahaha..
I tell him i pregnant already..then he say he marry me..ohhh..hahaha..laaa..then no more..my mum voice...
i woke up..11 am..damn good n sweet dream..
unreal dream.haha..^^

2 comments: