Tuesday, December 29, 2009

haha...i am back!!!

Yeahhh!!!..
that it...i am back again..today feel like blogging^^
3 weeks of holidays are the most awesome holiday man..
I feel so relax and feel from restricted life in kmb..
Gosh..have to suffer another 1 and half year..sienzz...
another 6 days..going back thre again...
i am scare to see my results..sure vy terukk..!!!
happy to see my frenz all gt partner already...may they happy everyday^^
As for me..hehe..not planning to look for Mr.Right..I believe there is more behind..(hopefully)
1 more day towards another year..2010..
hopefully everyone success in this year..
hopefully everyone happy n healthy in this year.
hopefully my sister gt 7A's for PMR..
hopefully my sister pass her PMR..
hopefully i successfully slim down..^^
hopefully my dream come true this year..
hopefully my english more fluent..
hopefully pass all the test n exams with flying colours n up to the mark..
hopefully no more difficult decision n obstacle in life..
KUDOOSSS 2010..A NEW YEAR,A NEW HOPE!!!

2 comments: