Wednesday, August 18, 2010

PS^^



Yesterday finally came out with my nice edited draft of personal statement.A personal statement that definitely improved a lot from the previous one and I will continue to revise until I managed to get the perfect piece of personal statement so that I will be SOLD.hahahaa..It is kind of funny that each and everyone are trying to sell themselves.This piece of paper,essay of myself just like the promotion paper during products promotion.Whether you will pick it up and have a look on it and finally decide to go deep into the detail really matter a lot.I WANT TO BE SOLD!!..hahaa..don't interpret wrongly.Not that 'sold'.=)

Basically there is only 13 universities in UK that offer dentistry course.Yes.No doubt.In a such big place with numerous universities and colleges,only 13,13! offer dentistry.And to my dissapointment and horror only 6 will be having interview in Malaysia and only one can go without interview.Fly over to UK just for interview which you never know the turn out would be?Definitely not.I am not going to bet on this and waste my money.

List of universities that offer dentistry in UK.

1.Dundee
2.Sheffield
3.Kings College London
4.Queen Mary
5.Newcastle
6.Glasgow
7.Leeds
8.Queens - Belfast
9.Cardiff
10.Liverpool
11.Bristol
12.Manchester
13.Birmingham

List of universities that conduct interview here.
1.Newcastle
2.Queen Mary
3.Cardiff
4.Liverpool
5.Leeds
6.Sheffield

I eliminated Leeds and Dundee already.One more need to be eliminate.Four choices are allowed.Erm.Don't know which one to pick.Haiz.Hope i can finalized during Raya break.God bless=)

2 comments:

  1. you can go http://www.thecompleteuniversityguide.co.uk/single.htm?ipg=6643 for reference.=D

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank sc for the link =).Dundee rank 1 and I had eliminated that.hahaa..=D

    ReplyDelete