Monday, August 24, 2009

24th August 2009

Early in the morning i already woke up.After clean myself,I headed towards Putra hospital.Today gt simply briefing bout our attachment activity in that hospital.Me were the first to reach thre.Then pn.noraini,person in charge there show some slide show after we introducing ourselves.Me was referred to bakal-bakal dr.In reality I am studying dentist.But i didn't clarify that point.Anyway dentist also doctor what.Then tommorrow I am going to help at surgical 1,gynaenology department.Quite eager to go but feel useless as i reali duno what i can do there.Will I invite more troubles.Hope everything went fine Tommorrow.

Evening.I went to mbo watched ophan.a horror movie.Not reali horror but the way that the woman killed people damn sucks.My goodness.I am thinking are this human?When there with huiwon,jasmine and their friends.

Night.Went to play badminton.Actuali not reali play till sweat alot as i do at college.Anyway it is fun n jas is funny.Keep on laughing duno about wat..haiz..hahaha..Then went to hai kee eat.

Today i realize i am lu chi.I duno whre is hai kee,whre is the badminton court sampai alwiz asked people.Waste my phone money lo keep on making call..haiz..blame myself.

it is late now,but still want update something for my memory.time flies,memory do fades.Hope this online diary will keep on making my memory alive just like the poem sonnet 18.

Tiring-Xin dong-happi-

No comments:

Post a Comment