Monday, August 24, 2009

last Friday...

Last friday..last day of my sch days and first day of my mid sem holiday...
I went back home..As usual,the journey back home was tiring and expensive..
This time luckily some of the MPP from college organised some bus services to transit students to puduraya.RM12 per person..I boarded the bus around 3pm.I met with one senior jing theng who was also going to pudu.Orelse I duno want to sit with who.The whole bus was malay students.Another two bp friends who also going bec take another bus.My bus reached pudu fst.Then alone i walked around the counter there searching for tickets back to bp.Damn shit that day.All the buses were full.No more KKKL.others also full.And that day damn many ppl.One of the promoter thre even make a lame joke.
"Nak pergi mana amoi?""Batu pahat".."Berapa orang?"..while me just wanted to reply,then he say again.."kalau satu bolehlah"..i was like woww..still got tickets..then"i hantar ngan motor"..whatla..stupid promoter make lame joke..then search..search..waiting 4 my friends to come coz i cant decide whether wan take bus to yongpeng o nt..Luckily Edmund decided to take the bus.RM31 beb..super damn qiao zha ppl money.Last time bus terus go bp only RM20.60,nw just reached yongpeng nia already Rm31.a total different of rm 10.40.Cheat ppl money.I am students ok.My allowance not much k..after spending on the bus tickets forth and back already burn a hole in my pockets.whatla..And the service damn bad.Say that the bus is now.Then wait for 1 and 1/2 hours only reali start the journey.Somemore ask ppl move in and out.Down and up.STUPID.NOT WORTH AT ALL.Luckily this time my luggage is small.Orelse i die..How wish i am gt a kind ppl that willing to take my luggage and accompany me back home.Then i wont feel lonely anymore.Wandering around the pudu at first quite scary.What if suddenly kena culik..choi..touchwood....btw..avtime when pudu sure met ppl.last time met with doris and siryee,this time met with serene and yiwei.Finally,reached yongpeng..edmund so kind that he willing to send me home.My parents not free as my sisters are sick.Thay took them to buy medicine.
Tiring-Scary-Happy-Luckliy-Lonely-

No comments:

Post a Comment