Friday, August 7, 2009

Today i met with Pn.Mary!!

Today.xin xue lai chao..wanted to help my mum shopping at k4..
After fetching my sisters,me terus headed to k4..
Shop..shop..shop..
Suddenly see one ppl..so familiar..
When she turn around..oh..my goodness..
Is my good biology form 4 teacher..
Pn.Selvamary..
Huh..i miss her so much..
Talking with her 4 a while..
She recover already after the operation..
But her face still look like a little bit pale..
Telling her my latest update..
Got boyfriend o nt..study at whre..wat course..
n everything..
Including the whole gang of sss..
Asking whre xinying,joanne n bla bla bla..
And me..of course willing to report everything..haha..
Chat chat chat..until she say she need to make a fast shopping coz she needed to fetch her daughter at Ai Chun..
Indian gal study chinese ..hehe..me also duno chinese..
Haiz..fail as chinese ppl..=(
She say she mostly probably will start teaching again next year..
Hopefully she recover fully..
And thank you too for offering help to me..
Nice to meet you..teacher^^

Nice day^^

No comments:

Post a Comment