Tuesday, June 2, 2009

HaPPi^^

Yess...today..opps..should be yesterday..1st of June..time:9.30am..as i'm still in my dreamland...“伊琳啊。。起来。。这个大大的信封是不是你的JPA的信?"my mum said. Har??still a bit gong gong..yalah juz wake up ma..and so early..see in a glance..then see again.. ohh..my LETTER..my LETTER.."快点开啦。。看去那里。。"again my mum said..erm okok..without hestitate..i opened..actuali should be nervous but duno why my heart did not speed up..maybe me just waked up.."erm..uk..i got uk"i said..then suddenly,my mum shouted"Wow..uk!!"then she ran all the way from behind door to my grandmother house..she wanted to break the good news to her mother,that is my grandmother^^..HUH?原来my mum is actually having female'talks at my grandmother's house.Is my younger brother called her back home..Why?As this cute little yellow van arrived at my front door,my younger who was watching tv with the door open,thought that it was BAD GUY!!OMG!!Perhaps i should teach him earlier what does pos laju van looks like...haha..lucikly he called my mum back or else..i wonder what will happen..^^

Now..come back to my letter..glad that i had received the letter..It is written:

Sukacita dimaklumkan bahawa saudari/saudara telah berjaya dipilih dan ditawarkan Biasiswa Persekutuan untuk mengikuti pengajian dalam bidang PERGIGIAN di bawah PILN 2009.
Kursus persediaan dalam negara:Kolej Mara Banting;24 months
Kursus Ijazah Pertama di Luar Negara:universiti di United Kingdom;60 bulan.

Of course i'm grateful and thankful as i'll be going UK and nt India,which i had always praying that I wont be send to there,but Kolej Mara Banting(KMB)?What college?why I never heard before?and I will be doing International Baccalaureate(IB)for pre-u.Another question marks!!Good or not??

Then I started thinking..why this college..seem so lousy..as never heard or mention by people before..then my mum started nagging.."giving scholarship dou very good already,don't so picky.Now is they choosing you,not you choosing them".Silence.无话可说。Erm..then me realised another thing..人是贪心的。。永远不懂得满足。I should learn to be grateful and not take things for granted.Anyway i might fall in love with KMB..hehe..

I'will be starting my course on 23rd june..countdown 21days..banting..nt so hectic place..near Nilai and KLIA..Jas,I will visit you often..haha..till then..nitez^^
My envelope..
lotsa of documents

No comments:

Post a Comment