Wednesday, June 3, 2009

I WaNT D nt T!!!

Again i cnt endure the TEMPTATION..So annoying..stupid man!!!
my diet bao dang le..sobss..Recently so many ppl say me grows rounder and rounder..sobss..should be say cuter and cuter ma..真是的。。哈哈..Guess what i eat 2day??gt how many calories?need to do how long d exercise only burn down the fat..huh..shit man..stupid mouth..

Early in the morning..around 7.00am(2day i wake up early coz report nt yet finish)^^..wake up then go make milo..then together with "gai zai "biscuit n a bar of Kit Kat..i start eating..early morning..imagine eating chocolate..gosh!!!ok..tat for breakfast..

Lunch then i'm having rice with my mei mei cook the food..this time consider okla..like usual..then i telling myself dinner must control..cnt eat so much...erm..SET^^

7pm..going home..decided to eat a little only..but..OMG..my mum say..den deng den deng..Oh my godness..MCdonald..my mum take away Mcdonald for me..I'm eating a chicken,a hamburger and french fries..nt enough add more goreng pisang and keropok lekor..later eat somemore DURIANS..then plus some 'jeruk strawberry 'from Cameron Highlands..

lolz..just now my mum ask me want eat 'laksa' ma?go buy..see the time, 11.30pm..???mum..yuan lai u r the ones who temptate me!!!

So,in total...
1.milo
2.gai zai piang
3.Kit Kat chocolate
4.rice,vegetable and meat
5.a chicken
6.a hamburger
7.french fries
8.keropok lekor and goreng pisang
9.jeruk strawberry
10.durians..

How many calories?countless..actually don'y know how to count..haha..but for sure,thre a lot alot..2ml have to do exercise le..again me is aying 2ml..2ml n 2ml..

DETERMINATION..U go where liao..I'm hardly searching for u..hopefully u'll soon passby me and stand by me ASAP and forver!!!Diet seem wont success..haizz..算了。。let nature take it course..Dowan be lik this jiu can le..

No comments:

Post a Comment