Thursday, June 11, 2009

Huh..NeaRly Scared to die..

Suddenly..thinking of sms-ing my friends..
When to room..upside cupboard to take my phone..
Oh My God..whre my phone????????
Started panic..
Looking ang searching Up-side down for my phone..
Ohh..
How..it is a present..
Went out to carpark..
Searh in car and my motorbike..
As juz nw i got drive both of them..
Huh..NONE!!!!!..
HOW??..
The loud noisy sound..
And
Me mumbling to myself had woke up my mum..
Then she said.."yao si ar..ta qu kan kan"
Then familiar korean ringtones ringing..
ohhh..tat's my phone..
Haiya..it is on my table..
Adui..me this "hu du chong"..when will be more alert...
Hai ppl bai dan xin and making my own so nervous..
Huh,,hw to go study at outside alone in future???..haiz....
MUST BE ALERT AND NOT FORGETFUL THE NEXT TIME....

No comments:

Post a Comment