Sunday, June 7, 2009

SuRprise To MEEt U^^


me:Jackson..你去玩那个啦。。
弟弟:那一个?
(me pointed to that,in the pic)
弟弟:Har..不要啦。。..
等下我的屁骨不会出来。。..
me:(har..then i started laughing..how cn he cn think dao this
probs)hahhaa....

Today i went to Tasik Y with my brother and little cousin.Actually me planned to go at 7+ in the morning as it would not be hot,but in the end i went thre at 9+..haha..bobian over sleep.My brother had woke up as early as 8.00am as i had promised him..damn it!!I over slept.It should be morning shift today but i change to afternoon when c dao my di di 'face black black'..haha..i drove thre..luckily when stop at bukit me din reverse a lot when wanted started moving again..That what i scared a lot..haha

It had been a long time i din when thre..1 years+ gua i think..if nt wrong the vy last time is during art competition that i went with xy n sh..haha..that proved that me seldom do exercise..haha..
indeed la..many things had changed..i mean that playground..the olds ones that i used to played last time had gone..it had been replaced with smaller d..and from what i see the number of playing the things for children had reduced..erm..but my didi n little cousin still playing them with fun..haha..

my didi and my little cousin

then i brought them go eat breakfast at mamak stall behind thre..surprisingly i met with AH MIE..yaya..the sarawak gal..so surprise ..tot i see wrong..haha..then she approached me..yup..we chit-chat and she shifted to sat with me..she is alone..she just went to church just and she also went here 4 breakfast..hehe..she had come eversince a few months ago and she gt work at Family'cake shop..nw had resign..She is going to study at kurdip o what(duno spelling correctly ma) to study what also 4get already..haha..she wanted to be baker..but her college's hostel quite expensive..rm2500 for 3 months..oh dear..wth..but her jie sponsored her then jiu nvr mind lo..

we chit-chat till she finish eating as i din eat..then pay lo..my treat..haha..cheap cheap nia..then i ask her wan me fetch her home ma..then she pointed at her bicycle.."i cycle here"..oo..then cnt lo..haha..but thanks god..she WEll already..no more faint or headache..she had gone through operation..anyway..glad to know u my sarawakian frenz..^^

Lastly hoping tomorrow medical checkup will be find and on smoothly.Finger-crossed....

1 comment: