Monday, June 1, 2009

MY FIRST BLOG^^

Hi there!!! Don't surprise..ya..i started blogging...haha...Actually i like to read others people‘s blogs,but never think to have my own blog..maybe is not time yet..haha..but duno y today,i created this..erm..maybe because most of my SSS frenz already have their own blogs???or perhaps i wanted to written down all my daily life for memories in future??
MAYBE I THINK.....
but thre is another reason too..the PROMISE...i'm a person that hold promise^^..as the malays says"Janji Itu Kota"...i had kept my promise o..see..my first blog,especially want to say thank you to you...i said,you will be seeing my blog in three months time,so how??haha..although my blog maybe dull or whatever..but whatever written down are truly from my heart..^^
I know u since primary school..
You used to sit beside me..
And i am comfortable when with you.
Thanks God to make you to be my friend...
Thanks to you for not despise to friend with me..
Thanks for asking me to have my own blog..
Thanks for offering to teach me how to create blog..
Thanks for the help that you had rendered to me..
Though we might become even futher..
but u'll alwiz be my GOOD FRIE
ND....友谊万岁^^
Me and Han Han^^
(sorry your face seem so big..haha)

No comments:

Post a Comment